Waiting in Queue? Here's 26 Videos. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 10:39 (766 days ago)

(I was going to post this earlier, but alas, life happens. Fortunately, it was an easy fix.)

Alright, so... first things first.

Behold! My time in Destiny for about the last week, plus a day or so. To start this off, here are some of my exploits from the last Trials games of Season 15.

Pretty good, right? If you didn't know any better, it almost looks like I know what I'm doing in some of them. Spooky.

Now then, you know what this post needs now? Boom.

Lots and lots of boom.

Then, we can return to some PvP stuff.

What used to be OHK, is no longer. Quite a thing to see first hand.

"Let me show you the dance of my people."

And here is a quick PvE intermission.

Alright... so before I add these next few clips, you're about to see something VERY VERY rare from me. Sniper clips.

For whatever reason, I'm straight trash with a sniper in this game. I don't know why, as in other games I'm often able to at least use snipers with SOME competence. Whatever the reason, I just find that it's best
that I use something else. That said, because it's me, I do have a few snipers in my vault, legendary and exotic alike... Just in Case. The situation I found myself in was one of those "Just In Case" moments. Back when the adored sniper
was the big thing for its season, there was also a "unlock" for strikes, pvp, and gambit. You'd get a different look, and an emblem.

I don't snipe, so I didn't even look into it. But then when I realized, looking through Braytech, that if I didn't do this I'd miss out on some emblems... I realized I wanted to do all three. In one day.

SO COME ALONG!

Two head shots. IN A ROW.

This eats your grenade too. It's just a total blowout. :/

I did end up getting all three. Thank goodness for Cloudstrike.

So... after finishing up, and putting on my momentary launch best for witch queen, I had one more thing I needed to do. A Fair well to some REAL OGs. Idea was simple. One game.
That's it. Whatever happens happens. The Whole thing. Here it is.

And now, with all that posted...

Oh! And if, perchance, the server issues are particularly bad for you (say, folks in NZ)... here! You can watch cheapLEYs first experience the particularly fun part (to watch) of Grasp of Avarice. You're welcome. ^_^

Remember your first F000CH!

And that's it for now. Cheers.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread