Hey Bungo; I need drip! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, July 08, 2022, 11:38 (650 days ago) @ kidtsunami

(Before we get started... I don't exactly NEED drip, as I got some drip to pull off sorts of odds and ends... but... with that said...)

What’d you buy? I like that new Seventh Column tee. I’d love that hoodie too if it wasn’t for the camo pattern.

I wish the store had more understated stuff. There’s lots of cool iconography in the game they could just slap on a tee that I’d love, but they seemingly love stuff that looks like it could be found in the kids section of Walmart. ):

My fave shirts of theirs is still the OG faction shirts, and honestly, even though they sunset the factions, I'd buy more in a heart beat.

• I don't wear black t-shirts
  • I dislike designs that take up the whole damn front of the shirt
  • As you said, there's so much solid iconography, they could make some amazing shirts

I would so, without irony, roll this Hunter set (Couturier Eververse Hunter) in the day. Maybe not 1-to-1, but some of this less outlandish stuff I would totally do.

[image][image]

That "Couturier Jacket", without the cape/jacket I'd pull off in a jiffy. Granted the cost of this thing would be what? Oh 135 - 200 something? I mean... I'd do it. I just hope I'd have the extra cash for it. ._.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread