Run to Xur this weekend for great fun for every Class! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, July 15, 2022, 15:10 (622 days ago)
edited by Korny, Friday, July 15, 2022, 15:16

Xur has the ultimate Crown of Tempests for next season!

70 Base roll,
30 Resilience,
16 Discipline,
16 Strength.

You're gonna spam so many Grenades and chain zaps in Arc 3.0. Crown is my go-to exotic for Arc Warlock, though it's been a while since they've been super relevant in PvP or PvE. But we're in the calm before the storm right now. Next season? It's gon be loud...

He's also selling Bombardiers for Hunters, which have always been my favorite PvP exotic for them, but they have gotten a ton of utility these past two seasons due to the dodge grenade's effects (they apply large-area Suppression/Scorch/Slow/Zap) synergizing with the 3.0 subclasses, turning them into S-tier PvE legs as well. I recommend picking them up, since his roll may only be 63 Base, but it's
17 Mobility,
12 Resilience,
23 Intellect.
Only 2 Discipline, but your dodge grenades will pretty much nullify any need for normal grenades, and they do help juice up your Dynamite if you run Solar Hunter.

For Titans, he's Selling Ashen Wake, which has kind of a meh roll, but if you're like me, you probably tried this exotic once, then sharded it for the vault space. Lo and behold, this is one of the most fun exotics to run this season if you look into getting close to this guy's build:

If you're running Titan, you've probably already locked into a Loreley or Synthoceps build and have called it a day, which is fine, but while I've done the same, I tried a 90% same build as the video recommends (tweaked for my playstyle), and have found it to provide constant engagement and excitement in both PvE and PvP. Sadly I haven't uploaded recent clips except for this one, but look at how satisfying those grenade throws are:

Unless you wanna pull that 48 roll from the Collections, grab them from Xur, though I highly recommend farming lost sectors for a great roll on these too. You'll be amazed at how much damage those grenades can do, and using more that 10% of your brain is way more fun than rubbing up against every enemy and whacking things with a hammer all day... But maybe that's just the Warlock in me talking...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread