Choices Choices. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 12, 2022, 18:17 (614 days ago)

Last week was pretty good for me loot wise. Be it by happenstance, or the sheer grace of my character (;D), I got to play a WHOLE BUNCH of games in Grand Master. Wu and Zero, Uno and Eagle Squad Guy, Cheap and Korn... and LOTS of loot. Just FYI folks, if ya need a third for Grandmaster, apparently I'm the guy to call! I sure would like to get my hands a decant roll of a PLUG ONE.1 (Adept) from this weeks Strike! ;D

But all this helping out has resulted in, for me, a bit of the "First World Problem", as I found myself with quite a weapon glut. From the total lot, I have narrowed down to a bunch of right decent rolls, and I just can't keep them all. Hopeing someone here can help with the narrowing down of all these "The Hothead (Adept)" weapons.

Note: I am showing all the ones I have. That's how, for example, I have a Hothead (Adept) with Quickdraw, as I got it before Quickdraw was removed from the perk pool.

To make things simple, left to right, 1 to 9, cool?

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread