Pinnacle Assistance Requested (Recruitment)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, August 19, 2022, 10:09 (616 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’ll do either dungeon for sure. We can two man Duality, or Korny will probably help us with the Master version if you want.

I was helping someone run Master Duality for the first time yesterday. Being close to 1590 makes the whole thing feel like running on Normal now, so two-manning Master is not really much more difficult than three-manning (we even had a weird bug where dying on the first boss sent my friend back to the absolute beginning of the Dungeon, and he had to go to orbit to make it back to me due to a weirdly-placed return to battlefield), and we still managed to beat the boss on the first try.

I’ll also run Nightfalls. I could use a Legend run of Dares if we can get a team together.

This Grandmaster isn’t too bad, but the weapon sucks (Silicone Neutering) and it’s not a double reward.

As far as Dares go, four-manning Legend is a Triumph to go for, and it’s pretty fun for the whole thing being mindless. Bonus is that we know what the “Random” enemy is every time on Legend, so infinite Heavy is all but guaranteed.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread