I finished a thing. (Fan Creations)
Here's how it started 14 years ago.
Well all the deep stuff got worked out. All is good.
After multiple attempts at making a Master Chief cosplay, I finally found success when I purchased a 3D printer during lockdown and began printing a full suit. I then started printing a suit for my son. After two years of working on them they finally were wearable for Halloween this year.
I'm super proud of them and wanted to share so you could all bathe me in praise and attention.
I achieved my goal and you can too!!
- I finished a thing. -
- I finished a thing. - Claude Errera, 2022-11-15, 14:12
- I finished a thing. - cheapLEY, 2022-11-15, 14:26
- 🤩 - CyberKN, 2022-11-15, 14:39
- So cool! - Anna Komnene, 2022-11-15, 15:20
- "Don't talk to me or my son ever again" -
- "Don't talk to me or my son ever again" - ManKitten, 2022-11-16, 06:08
- Great stuff! - Korny, 2022-11-15, 17:03
- Awesome! - Kermit, 2022-11-15, 18:35
- Dude, that looks GOOD. -
Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316),
- Dude, that looks GOOD. - ManKitten, 2022-11-16, 06:11
- I finished a thing. - Cody Miller, 2022-11-15, 19:45
- That…..Is……BALLER. - Morpheus, 2022-11-15, 21:22
- You've inspired me. - Malagate, 2022-12-05, 20:41