A controversial idea... (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, November 21, 2022, 07:44 (493 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

This may have been discussed here before, not sure, but it's something I've thought about for a long time.

I enjoy visiting this forum just to mix it up with you good people. The conversation topic makes no matter to me. For the most part, we are a community thats been together for more than 20 years. We go beyond Halo, Destiny or Bungie.

Halo is not what it was when it started.
Destiny is not what it was when it started.
Bungie is not what it was when it started.

But for the sake of themality? themantics? (Is there a word for a group sharing a common theme?) we are still here...even though it seems a lot are slumped down in the corner of the ring like Apollo Creed just worked us over...but we keep getting back up.

What if we re-asses what this forum is, a group of people (pretend this strikethrough coding works) <s>enjoy halo, enjoy destiny, enjoy bungie</s>, enjoying gaming.

The fireteam builder could be used for so much stuff. Remember Halo Custom game nights? And with Forge out now in infinite, imagine the possibilities.

There's plenty of threads on this forum, on the regular, about other games. Recognizing this will still be a Destiny-centric place....but Whot Eef (he says in a 2005 era Gavin Free voice).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread