Yep. I still hate it.... (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 21:56 (462 days ago) @ Anna Komnene
edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 22:01

... It still looks like sub-par work to me, at a distance, compared to what we've seen from Bungie. Dreaming City? Elf like "Lord of the Rings" for days. Europa? F'n nailed it. And while folks may not have been all ooh'en and ahh'en about Savathûn's land-oh-happy fun time, you certainly know where you are where you are.

But this?

Some gosh darn Kirkland Signature "cyberpunk", I swear! Or... WHATEVER it's supposed to be. In fact, my apologies to Kirklands Signature, as at least it brings home the value. oh snap. As it stands, at a distance, I think there are two explainable reasons for my distaste;

One more thing.

Some of the lighting or... "looks", do in fact remind me of my much declared favorite environmental space, Titan. Why does Titan get the highest of praise from me, while this cyber-puke palette wasteland gets such momentary destine?

Don't know. I'll probably figure it out eventually though.

(Also, holy crap... I mean I knew it was coming, but I did not expect this to drop so soon. Geeze alive.)

Edit: OH!... You know what the look of this "Brand New" Expansion reminds me of?

(...it appears Wu broke the function to embed with a timestamp... soooo...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFhy-FWD4VI&t=725s

Hence when I speak of "identity" up top, well, I bet this isn't helping either. The geo is different, yet the LOOK? IT'S THE SAME THING! AAAAA.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread