Craftable Exotic Legendaries : Xbox (and thoughts). (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, September 16, 2023, 06:27 (225 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, September 16, 2023, 06:30

I've been able to get this bug to happen once on Xbox, a Fusion Rifle with the Osteo Striga perk "Toxic Overload" (the poison explosion), though it doesn't look that way in game. In-Game it looks like "Screaming Swarm" ("fires a stream of sentient projectiles"), which I was hoping would imbue the Fusion Bolts the homing capabilities of the Osteo Striga. Alas.

This bug is probably the closest the community as a whole is to ever experience the unmitigated fun of "tag mods", which was the sort of the thing I was playing with way back in the day (now ;_;) in Halo (HMT, OG's know ;D). What would it be like if Elite Armor had the properties of Hunter Shields? If the Auto Rifle shot Rockets? If all the surfaces in the game had the "slickness" of Ice you'd come across on Sidewinder or Assault on the Control Room?

Stupid Fun. Hijinks.

...anyway, look at me, old man yammering about the good 'ol days, here's the Xbox Trick. The catch is you need a 2nd Account On the Xbox to make it work. I've been trying to pull it off with guest accounts, but, eh... not getting it thus far if possible.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread