We're Playing Halo - Friday Aug 02 9pm **MANDATORY** (Off-Topic)

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 12:57 (51 days ago)

[image]

Now that Halo Infinite is completely, totally, one hundred percent dead, we are left with only one video game that truly provides that "Halo" experience we used to love to hate, and hate to love. It's been a rough ten years but the Master Chief Collection stands to sit atop the pinnacle under the crown of "infinite Halo" and step into from whence its birthright suffered a wrongful death.

This Friday, August 2, at 9:00 PM US/Eastern (and potentially the first Friday of every month going forward) we will be playing the Master Chief Collection. Attendance is mandatory. We will be running matchmaking except in the unlikely event we accumulate more than 8 people, in which case we'll do some kind of custom game.

DO:

• Download/boot the MCC ahead of time to ensure it runs and you have all the updates
  • Add me as a friend, GT: Schooly D
  • Be my friend in a more general sense
  • Ensure you are current with all the latest memes

DO NOT:

• Falter
  • Waver
  • Let your heart be troubled

NB: Anyone who suggests playing Halo 4, or so much as alludes to its existence, will be jettisoned from the party and be required to write a public apology before attending future MCC nights.

We're Playing Halo - Friday Aug 02 9pm **MANDATORY**

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 13:07 (51 days ago) @ Schooly D

Attendance is mandatory.

Ok, so are you guys going to provide me with an xbox / gaming PC and a copy of MCC, or do I just buy those myself and invoice you later?

I need a weapon.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 13:14 (51 days ago) @ Schooly D

also lol at:

NB: Anyone who suggests playing Halo 4, or so much as alludes to its existence, will be jettisoned from the party and be required to write a public apology before attending future MCC nights.

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 14:01 (51 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Attendance is mandatory.

Ok, so are you guys going to provide me with an xbox / gaming PC and a copy of MCC, or do I just buy those myself and invoice you later?

So far the TSD Patrician Fund has amassed $77 USD. I'll keep you apprised of our progress.

Don't spend it on vintage cars.

by Coaxkez, Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 14:09 (51 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

Will I Be Allowed? 😏

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 14:56 (51 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 15:41 (51 days ago) @ Schooly D

DO:

• [...]
  • Be my friend in a more general sense

Oh boy

Where the FTB entry at? I can't do timezones math at all

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 17:36 (51 days ago) @ Schooly D

[image]

Now that Halo Infinite is completely, totally, one hundred percent dead, we are left with only one video game that truly provides that "Halo" experience we used to love to hate, and hate to love. It's been a rough ten years but the Master Chief Collection stands to sit atop the pinnacle under the crown of "infinite Halo" and step into from whence its birthright suffered a wrongful death.

Cool Story Bro.

** GREAT SUCCESS **

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Friday, August 02, 2024, 20:59 (49 days ago) @ Schooly D

Even with three or four people RSVPing negative in advance we still had six people join for a couple of hours of BTB matchmaking. Matchmaking was surprisingly quick and the game mostly worked, except Kermit had some weird checkerboarding texture glitch while playing Reach. It felt like old times: stomping noobs, being stomped, and a stray cheater in a flying Warthog on H2's Containment.

The next installment of MAC TONITE will be Friday, September 6. Then as always, attendance will be mandatory.

** GREAT SUCCESS **

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 05, 2024, 07:54 (46 days ago) @ Schooly D

Even with three or four people RSVPing negative in advance we still had six people join for a couple of hours of BTB matchmaking. Matchmaking was surprisingly quick and the game mostly worked, except Kermit had some weird checkerboarding texture glitch while playing Reach. It felt like old times: stomping noobs, being stomped, and a stray cheater in a flying Warthog on H2's Containment.

Snipe had the issue, too! Was interesting seeing that Warthog flying around. Had a good time!

The next installment of MAC TONITE will be Friday, September 6. Then as always, attendance will be mandatory.

Can't be there then, but hope it continues!

** GREAT SUCCESS **

by Yapok @, Monday, August 12, 2024, 05:57 (40 days ago) @ Schooly D

Havnt touched halo in many years but i have the MCC. missed the first one but I hope to attend the next installment.

I'm in

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Saturday, August 17, 2024, 14:06 (34 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread