Anyone Interested in Farming Kalli for Red Borders? (Destiny)

by Simpsons Rule @, Wednesday, September 18, 2024, 11:52 (2 days ago)

I've recently gotten back into Destiny 2 (I previously stopped playing shortly after Beyond Light was released but my engagement was very touch and go even before I fully stopped then). I'd like to farm red borders of Apex Predator because it seems that it's one of the best boss DPS weapons you can use in the current meta.

My understanding is that the best way to farm red border weapons from Last Wish is to do Kalli over and over again while the Last Wish is the featured raid - which will happen during the reset week beginning September 24, 2024.

Is anyone interested in farming Kalli at some point during that week? I'd love to set some time aside with a dedicated group if possible, rather than being at the mercy of random people in LFG.

Anyone Interested in Farming Kalli for Red Borders?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, September 19, 2024, 15:26 (1 day, 2 hours, 51 min. ago) @ Simpsons Rule

I've recently gotten back into Destiny 2 (I previously stopped playing shortly after Beyond Light was released but my engagement was very touch and go even before I fully stopped then). I'd like to farm red borders of Apex Predator because it seems that it's one of the best boss DPS weapons you can use in the current meta.

My understanding is that the best way to farm red border weapons from Last Wish is to do Kalli over and over again while the Last Wish is the featured raid - which will happen during the reset week beginning September 24, 2024.

Is anyone interested in farming Kalli at some point during that week? I'd love to set some time aside with a dedicated group if possible, rather than being at the mercy of random people in LFG.

I'm in except for Tues or Wed. Also, need to stop by 11 EDT.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread