MCC TONITE VOL 3: Friday, Oct 4, 9PM EDT (Off-Topic)

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Tuesday, October 01, 2024, 10:16 (22 days ago)

[image]

MCC Tonite is a world-recognized consortium of Halo enthusiasts who gather the first Friday of each month to play, you guessed it, the MCC. And we want you! Join us this Friday, Oct 4 at 9PM Eastern to play some MCC! We'll be running matchmaking when we have 8 people or fewer and custom games if we get 9+. Halo 4 will not be played and if you mention it you will be unceremoniously sacked.

If you're interested:

• RSVP by replying to this thread.
  • Download the MCC ahead of time and make sure you're current with all the patches and updates and whatever.
  • Send me a friend request, GT: Schooly D
  • Be online at the appropriate time.

See y'all there!

MCC TONITE VOL 3: Friday, Oct 4, 9PM EDT

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, October 01, 2024, 10:20 (22 days ago) @ Schooly D

[image]

MCC Tonite is a world-recognized consortium of Halo enthusiasts who gather the first Friday of each month to play, you guessed it, the MCC. And we want you! Join us this Friday, Oct 4 at 9PM Eastern to play some MCC! We'll be running matchmaking when we have 8 people or fewer and custom games if we get 9+. Halo 4 will not be played and if you mention it you will be unceremoniously sacked.

If you're interested:

• RSVP by replying to this thread.
  • Download the MCC ahead of time and make sure you're current with all the patches and updates and whatever.
  • Send me a friend request, GT: Schooly D
  • Be online at the appropriate time.

See y'all there!

Halo 4 everyone!

CANCELLED

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Friday, October 04, 2024, 10:08 (19 days ago) @ Schooly D

Didn't get any signups so we'll cancel and try again next month.

CANCELLED

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 04, 2024, 10:27 (19 days ago) @ Schooly D

What am I, chopped liver?

CANCELLED

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Friday, October 04, 2024, 12:56 (19 days ago) @ Kermit

RSVPs can be affirmative or negative, so I took your reply as noncommittal. But even counting it as a yes would only bring us to two people which ain't enough. We'll get em next month.

CANCELLED

by Avateur @, Friday, October 04, 2024, 11:13 (19 days ago) @ Schooly D

Wat

UN-CANCELLED

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Friday, October 04, 2024, 15:09 (19 days ago) @ Schooly D

Almost nobody that shows up actually posts in the threads. I'll host.

CANCELLED

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 05, 2024, 11:13 (18 days ago) @ Schooly D

We are at the stage where Halo is remembered fondly, but not enough to bother playing it again.

CANCELLED

by Robot Chickens, Sunday, October 06, 2024, 16:33 (17 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We are at the stage where Halo is remembered fondly, but not enough to bother playing it again.

Not totally true. I just introduced my 18-year old niece to Halo CE and she played it through with me in 2 sittings. She’s making her brother get the game to play the rest of the series. I told her it stopped at Reach or ODST, depending upon on your canon.

Regarding signups, I’ve been wanting to join in, but the first Friday of the last few months have been booked for me.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread