100% (Destiny)
Over the weekend I unlocked the Iron Banner title...it's my first ever title. Because of this, I finally 100%ed the achievement list for D2.
Complete thread:
- Wow. Destiny lives! -
Kermit,
2026-09-21, 09:24
- Wow. Destiny lives! -
Cody Miller,
2026-09-21, 09:39
- I hear you! - Kermit, 2026-09-21, 10:35
- Wow. Destiny lives! -
ZackDark,
2026-09-22, 03:46
- Wow. Destiny lives! - Schedonnardus, 2026-09-22, 07:27
- Wow. Destiny lives! - cheapLEY, 2026-09-22, 07:43
- Wow. Destiny lives! - ManKitten, 2026-09-22, 08:25
- Wow. Destiny lives! -
Kermit,
2026-09-22, 11:42
- Wow. Destiny lives! -
Cody Miller,
2026-09-22, 12:41
- Wow. Destiny lives! - Kermit, 2026-09-23, 13:29
- Wow. Destiny lives! -
Cody Miller,
2026-09-22, 12:41
- Were it so easy - Robot Chickens, 2026-09-21, 10:33
- 100% -
ManKitten,
2026-09-29, 11:36
- 🥳
-
Cody Miller,
2026-09-29, 12:27
- 🥳
- Wow. Destiny lives! -
Cody Miller,
2026-09-21, 09:39