A mysterious package arrived at the compound today (DBO)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, December 25, 2013, 00:51 (3768 days ago) @ JDQuackers

Reports show it was delivered like any other box during the holiday season, padraig08 investigates.

The day started like any other, in pure darkness. After the mail serf had begrudgingly tossed the parcel and was yanked back to the rolling mail chariot by the chains that bound him, I lept out of the darkened slumber and into action. I cracked open the foreign box from thinkgeek and examined it's contents. It seemed hard to piece together what message the mad king clause was trying to tell/sell me, but it had something to do with the stars and a champion of games.

[image]

Food meant for starbound travelers and tools of a bygone age of damage rolling and crit counting. Clearly my destiny was forewarned somehow.

But... there was more.

Apparently this secret jester was quite knowledgeable of my work professionally. As a programmer of the web, this tickled my fancy justly.

[image]
(Note: Luigi hat not included, but was nice accent.)

As I'm sure the client would get a kick, and subsequently worried about this shirt, I treasured it fondly anyway.

But one thing still escaped me was the identity of such a well mannered mystery man who knew me well.

Then, it became abundantly clear.

[image]

For CNN, I'm padraig08.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread