Whoa, slow down, champ (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, January 23, 2014, 09:50 (3758 days ago) @ Xenos

Yeah, it's definitely too early to tell for sure. The main reason I've been thinking about it is because of what looks like the strange nature of how co-op will work. With 3 person fire teams and the potential of public events here's how I'm hoping we can work it: all the fire teams run the same mission/raid/activity, and when a public event pops up I'm hoping that the game will put us in the same public event if we are friends on XBL/PSN. But yeah, I am also probably overthinking this :)

I'm really hoping for something like that as well, and that's what I mean when I say I don't know yet. For a little while after Reach we had a Firefight night, and although it didn't catch on as well as others have, I did incorporate Firefight when we did our co-op night run through ODST. But again, Bungie gave us an incentive by providing achievements for each Firefight map.

The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that I'm going to want to organize something for the community around the story missions, but even that could change shape depending on what Bungie hasn't told us yet. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread