Think we will see any gaming related SuperBowl Commercials? (Off-Topic)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, February 02, 2014, 13:10 (3796 days ago)

In the past number of years there have been a few video game franchises teased or featured during the spectacle that has become the Super Bowl. Whereas, video games used to almost be generally viewed as somewhat counter-cultural, or very sub-cultural; over the years [video games, or certain aspects of them] are becoming more and more almost viewed as a part of the culture.

I heard a rumor about a new Microsoft Xbox One and Surface ad, but given their deal with the NFL and oft debated target on Fantasy Footballers, it does not come as too much of a surprise.
Possibly Sony will have some type of advert. planned?

Do you suppose we will see any surprise teasers for any video games this evening?

Perhaps Titanfall

by breitzen @, Kansas, Sunday, February 02, 2014, 13:20 (3796 days ago) @ Pyromancy

With the launch being just a month away it'd be a good time to refresh people memory and give out details on the Beta.

Halo 2 Anniversary Teaser.

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Sunday, February 02, 2014, 14:02 (3796 days ago) @ Pyromancy

lol.

Destiny would be fine though. Although just as unlikely.

So, the Superbowl is through. Any links to good commercials?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, February 02, 2014, 19:47 (3796 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, February 02, 2014, 20:11 (3796 days ago) @ ZackDark
edited by bluerunner, Sunday, February 02, 2014, 20:14

This was my favorite

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, February 03, 2014, 07:14 (3795 days ago) @ bluerunner

Two of my fave's #bestbuds #stud

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, February 03, 2014, 08:59 (3795 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, February 03, 2014, 10:02 (3795 days ago) @ bluerunner

And of course the previews for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb5tdqplTqQ

That's the only one that matters.

Tho, I'm pretty excited for Winter Soldier.

My personal faves.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 03, 2014, 17:21 (3795 days ago) @ ZackDark

In order. I can not under state my enjoyment of the Duracell ad. I'll leave it at that.

My personal faves.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, February 03, 2014, 23:36 (3795 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

In order. I can not under state my enjoyment [...]

So, hmm, you didn't enjoy it at all? You monster! It is one hell of a commercial!
=p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread