International Tabletop day (Off-Topic)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, April 05, 2014, 11:01 (3734 days ago)

Today is international tabletop day.

Go play non video games. Any DBOers in LA email me before 2pm if you have interest in partaking.

International Tabletop day

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Saturday, April 05, 2014, 11:31 (3734 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I almost had a D&D game today, funnily enough. I guess I'll go rope some people into playing Othello/Reversi...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, April 05, 2014, 12:02 (3734 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Does it count if the tabletop is virtual :)

Yes. But you have to play.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, April 05, 2014, 13:31 (3734 days ago) @ Ragashingo

As opposed to being knocked out cold by Apple's rendition of the Windows hourglass.

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, April 05, 2014, 20:15 (3734 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Was a little distracted by my son's 1-YEAR-OLD BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! :D

Yes, I'm taking every opportunity to brag on the fact that my son is 1....and I'm still alive! XD

Also, I knew it would be Tabletop Day, and I had planned on trying to do some fun games at his party, but things never go quite as planned when toddlers are involved..... :P

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread