What are you playing/watching until Destiny is released?

by Lurono @, Oklahoma, USA, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 21:01 (4082 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

XCOM: Enemy Unknown rocks; the amazing single-player mode will keep me occupied for quite a while, even if the multiplayer's a bit underwhelming. I also have its progenitor to go back to.

I hadn't heard about any of the other games you mentioned (I would say I'd check em out, but you read the list of what I'm already facing!), but I've heard that XCOM: Enemy Unknown is great. I'll try to keep an eye out for Steam sales, though I've been failing quite spectacularly at that lately!

Halo 4: Spartan Ops; alas my 360's power supply fried before I could play through any of the Episode 9 missions, so I'll have Ep. 9 & 10 to do. Still haven't played any of the War Games yet; haven't decided whether I will or not.

Haven't played any of the second part of season 1, myself. There was enough of a break that I find it hard to jump back in, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. That's how I play most games (hence my huge to-do list). I'll get the urge to pick something up, I'll play it until I'm satisfied, and then I move on. Games are one of my main forms of entertainment and the second I'm no longer entertained or I'm forced to take a break or something better comes along, I move on and come back when I need to scratch that itch =)

Civilization V is still a highly-contagious carrier for "onemoreturnitis".

Civ V is easily one of my most looked forward to games I listed, but I avoid it for this reason!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread