My thoughts... (Destiny)

by GrimBrotherIII, Friday, April 25, 2014, 19:00 (3661 days ago) @ Zero

"Will other guardians recognize my skill in competitive PvP?

Only if you earn it, Guardian. No one will be spoon-fed their glory in the competitive activities in Destiny. You’ll need to seize it your gauntleted fists. If you’re brave, we’ll have ways for you to relive your finest moments. If you’re victorious, we’ll enable you to strut your stuff. You’ll even be able to carry those war trophies in your back pocket, if you are so equipped."

There is all kinds of amazing happening in this answer!!! I LOVE the idea of wearing your Destiny bragging rights!

"Halo had its own announcer in multiplayer to inform players of the events in the matches. Will there be a new announcer in Destiny, or will all the information be on-screen?

Let’s just say that you’ll always understand your motivations as a Guardian, and there will always be people to motivate you."

Just go ahead and get Liam Neeson and call it a day. Your welcome.

"Will you guys give a nod to your Xbox fan base or just keep ignoring them?

Who’s ignoring you? We’re right here; making a game we hope you’ll love. We’re listening to your questions, and answering the ones we can. If you’re a gamer who wants to play a Bungie game, you’re very much on our mind – every day."

I'm sorry, but this is a terrible answer to a fair question... (imo)

All together a neat little update - and man was that pic GORGEOUS! Can't wait.

- III

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread