Eurogamer: The Destiny End Game (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 10:31 (3621 days ago) @ Xenos

Eurogamer has a new article about how Destiny is similar to Diablo. Despite some negative connotations the article makes the end game activities sound pretty awesome to me. Who wants to be on my raid team?

I guess I'll have to use my powers "of the sun" on someone it would be you Xenos. How else would we know Bungie sneezed? :P

---
Interesting tidbit in this one:

According to Green, you need to play "a couple of hours, tops", to unlock PvP. "And that's only on your first character." But why force players to play Destiny for a couple of hours before letting them try PvP? According to Green, it's to ensure players have good enough abilities and equipment to compete.

It continues in the article with a in-house example of how the decision was made, but I hope they make that note abit more public for the sake of day one damage control.

Doesn't effect me much though - Patrol all the way - C+H style! (with a raid or two for good measure)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread