Community Game Night May 8, 2014 (Recruitment)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, May 07, 2014, 13:21 (3652 days ago) @ petetheduck

I've wanted to like Double Agent. Maybe that's the map for it... those turrets are nasty business.

Use a grenade/satchel card with the Explosive Pack perk. Having that third slot and replenishing is nice.

Yeah, on most maps Double Agent can feel like a waste.

Since I have it handy (uploading a game video), here's the build I've been rolling with lately:

[image]

I had been going with Particle Wall with a Titan with a long range weapon, but this dude has been pretty universally useful. Electric Smoke has been awesome.

I love Smoke. Way easier for dealing with rodeoers (listen for them jumping on you) and it blocks weapons from locking on to you.

How do you like the Chaingun and Multi-target? I was messing with the Multi for the first time last night (Cluster Missile lover), and thought it would be a great match with the Chaingun. Haven't tried it yet. Auto-eject (I hate dying) and ordinance quick-loader round it out. My pilot runs with silenced Carbine, .45 Auto, Quick Reload, Minion, and either Frags or Satchels.

Don't stop moving, and get that Titan down! Haha.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread