Get to know your DBO - TEACHERS! *sOT* (Off-Topic)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, May 12, 2014, 15:56 (3639 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I am of the opinion that anything and anyone that comes across you shapes you to what you are. Not only that, but I really like to piece down every bit of every social interaction I experience, which probably helps the above-mentioned "anything" and "anyone" be even more influential. So, in that aspect, even you guys are great teachers in my life. :D

Now, more in line to your question, I'm afraid my best teacher is my own curiosity. I used to gorge over Discovery Channel, browse Wikipedia for hours on end, read books until my wrists were tired. Some say that's because of my grandfather. Some say my father. I have no idea.

Back in school, I've always had remarkable teachers, but since I'm an engineering undergrad, I must say my physics teachers were the most influential. For some amazing reason, I have never had a non-fucking-great physics teacher before college. I am very grateful to each and every one of them.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread