Customs Night (hastily added title edition [Halo 4]) (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, May 16, 2014, 19:20 (3640 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I'd like to apologize. Something happened to me that often happens to me in general but very rarely happens to me in this specific way-- I didn't keep track of the time, or in this case the date, and what I was supposed to be doing-- I forgot it was Friday, and just remembered a few minutes ago. I am so sorry. I don't know how to say it better-- and it absolutely deserves to be said better, and to be said more, because I deeply regret this. I was catching up on some things and eating dinner and my sister was on the 360-- I've pushed all of those things out of the way for Customs Night before, and I would've done it tonight if I'd remembered (I'm not sure my sister was even on after 9:00), and it's possible those things hampered me in thinking of when it was and what was going on, but there's no excuse; I am so sorry. I will be there next week if I have to crawl through the mud and eat worms to do it. You can put money on it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread