Customs Night Questions (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, May 28, 2014, 21:54 (3628 days ago) @ General Vagueness

In Community Customs and Customs Night news, we're considering changing the line-up of when we play different Halo games. As it stands, we play Halo 4 most of the time and we play Halo: Reach the first week of each month, with Halo 3 thrown in occasionally. We're considering playing Halo 3 on a regular basis and reducing or possibly even removing Halo 4, and maybe changing how often we play Reach too.
This consideration is being driven by the amount and variety of custom maps and gametypes; in Reach there are more, and some people see the ones in Halo 3 as having higher quality. The consideration of this is also being driven by just the amount of fun people have with different games.
It comes down to what people want to play, and that comes down to opinions, so I'm asking for the opinions of people that play, and people that will play, or very strongly consider it, if we change our line-up. What do you think? What schedule would you like to see? Would adding Halo 3 or reducing or removing Halo 4 be a deal-breaker, and make you not want to play? Do you even care?
While I'm at it, we've stuck with 9:00 PM EST on Fridays for a long time, but I've noticed the last year or two people's schedules seem to have dis-aligned with that, they're now busy during that time and have different free time, so what would be good for you guys?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread