Destiny: Intergalactic Fashion Show Edition! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 30, 2014, 17:07 (3624 days ago) @ Beorn

...other wise known as DLC.

Sev XIII I am stuck between the Hunter and the Warlock. I am interested in the Warlock but the armor shown so far has not grabbed my interest like the Hunter. Is there any way you can give out a picture or two of armor similar to the concept renders shown a couple years back? Aesthetics are extremely important to me and a major titling point in choosing a class.

Why don’t you do the Warlock order a favor and just play as the Hunter. Okay? We’re not hosting an intergalactic fashion show down here. The existence of humanity is at stake! If you cannot devote yourself to walking in the light of the Traveler, you’re not fit to wear our cloaks. So, just go ahead and kit-bash a hazmat suit, drape a cape over your shoulders, and go roam the frontier.

...Oh... wait... I guess they aren't going to do that. They aren't going to sprinkle the wilds with DLC based gear... like some sort of intergalactic fashion show.

Or something.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread