Yeah... *NM* (Destiny)

by yakaman, Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 20:53 (3612 days ago) @ Ragashingo

But then again, I say that and then realize that these people paid more money than I did by buying their PS4s while I stick to (am stuck on) my 360. Is the Destiny Alpha worth $100 a day to me? Nope!

Sucks for the Xbone people though! Higher price AND no Destiny! Haha! :p

Our day will come...right? The only thing keeping from me throwing a full-on hissy fit is Narcogen's point regarding Microsoft, Halo, and potential conflict of interest in regards to promoting Destiny. I understand this is business, but from a community point of view, nobody wins. It creates divisions where there were none before.

Dragon Age Inquisition announced timed exclusive DLC for Xbox users. I hate that...did they really need to do that? It's effect was jarring and more than a little demoralizing. Where conversations on BSN have been very positive and excited there popped up threads about being second class citizens. It made me feel terrible. Out of one community, a division.

An arbitrary division.

I can barely do anything about it, but there is a tiny thing I can: I'm not going to buy any of the DLC until it becomes available for PS users. From now on, for any game I own that does this stupid shit. If the DLC never becomes available for PS users, then I will never buy it.

Do you hear me you stupid fuckers? I care more about the communities that I am a part of than I do your stupid fucking branding wars.

Queue Optimus: Until all are one

My pitiful, impotent rage. They'll laugh until they cry, and then wipe their tears with $100 bills. ;-)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread