Time lapse thread (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 16:08 (3594 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 16:42

The day / night cycle in this game is sweet. Doing a few from out down on Earth, but here's one from the tower in the meantime. This is about 45 minutes realtime, so it looks like the day night cycle will take about 2 hrs total.

Really? Is that all? Felt alot faster to me. (I would rather have it be abit slower)

Edit:

A full day in the world of Destiny lasts one hour in real time, giving us a great opportunity to bathe in the glorious world they've created. As a result we've decided it would be an excellent choice for the next instalment our irregular series of time-lapse videos.

From this article. Video here.

Technically slower then what Cody mentioned. Still too fast. Three and a half hours. One hour for day one hour for night, and 45 min of the fade in and out for each. Something of that jest. Just as I was getting used to the day cycle it would change to night and vise versa. Its not to the point of being annoying, but I found it to be unpleasant. Not sure why. /nitpic

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread