Re: Bridge of Chains (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, June 19, 2014, 13:02 (3606 days ago) @ Xenos

Were any of these ships seen in the Alpha? If so I'd love to hear more about them. :) I kinda get the feeling I'm late to the ship recognition party here... not being able to play... but I think linking them back to the concept art is new at least...

[image] [image]

Yeah, there was one you could see in the sky in the Earth Crucible map, also in explore mode that ship drops off a ridiculous amount of Hive in a public event.

These were the things I mentioned in one of my war stories:
---

... I turn at 50 or so degrees above my eyeline, though a dark ink in the sky a ship with a design a Borg would find relevant bricks its way through like a sliding platform. Its cargo is let loose, and forth the hive seeks my light like some rabid dog to flesh. ...

...I’m mere seconds away from my prize, my clip is low, and my light recharging. My fists and motion therein are all that sate my life in action, yet in the middle of this fight from the inky blackness implying a swift death comes again in the form of a ship, a platform for destruction. I literally have a bad feeling about this, the fight should be winding down – I’m so close. They show no quarter. What this ship contains implies my end. What must be several high rank Hallowed Knights and THREE… yes THREE Hive Wizards descend upon me like flack cannons upon the lone airplane...

The only time I ever saw them in the alpha was when I was in a public event to "Protect the Warsaw", at this point here.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread