Challenges are called 'bounties' in Destiny (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, June 28, 2014, 11:10 (3595 days ago) @ Xenos

They do. They're called Bounties. There is a special Bounty Bot in The Tower that will offer you 3 Crucible (PvP) and 3 Vanguard (PvE) each day. You can take up to 5 at once and take as long as you like to complete and turn them back in.

They were pretty boring 'doing X many of Y' in the Alpha. But where a good way to pick up extra XP for stuff you were doing anyway.

Yeah, I remember these from the Alpha...They were pretty boring and I didn't really even consider them a typical 'challenge' per se. Guess I'm still holding out for some other mechanism.

There also were some pretty challenging ones that I think could just be the tip of the iceberg, for example: get a Legend medal in the crucible (which I'm pretty sure is a 25 kills without dying medal), or complete a strike without dying.

I hope for more variety. 25 kills without dying in the crucible is ridiculousness. I wanted to complete the strike without dying (seems fairly attainable) but I didn't have a good fireteam and the Alpha ended too quickly.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread