All the grimoire card texts known so far (?) (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, July 03, 2014, 16:50 (3578 days ago) @ BeingU

Class: Warlock: "We have found new ways to weaponize curiosity. Pathways into the darkness."

Warrior-scholars of the Light, Warlocks devote themselves to understanding the Traveler and its power. A Warlock mind is an arsenal of deadly secrets, balanced between godhood and madness. On the battlefield, those secrets can shatter reality itself.

Yes, yes, and get out of my head. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this already, so forgive me as a I basically gush, but the more I read about Warlocks in Destiny the more I know what I already know.

Story wise for Awoken or Exo is still pending though - its a back and forth game at this point. On one hand we have; "The others sing this song of Light and Dark. We, together, have transcended such unimaginative limitations", and on the other; "They remain ciphers, even to themselves: their origins and purpose lost to time. Whoever built the Exos fashioned them in humanity's image, gifting them with diversity of mind and body".

Its like... why can't it be both. (An Awoken Exo?)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread