Ghost Edition for PS4 (Destiny)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, July 07, 2014, 18:04 (3587 days ago) @ Ragashingo

How do you think the Destiny special editions rate to those of past Bungie games?

I think they look fantastic. Like the Halo 2 steelbook, it's simple and features its trademark artistic style in a minimal fashion. The ancillary content is pretty impressive too with similar style artwork and stuff. It looks really impressive.

Hopefully that big giant case for the Ghost Edition is adorned with good looking art. No sense in paying all that much for some simplistic shit. The big case for Destiny limited edition looks nice though. I would have liked that more than the standard box art.

The only thing I would add is a Blu-ray of behind-the-scenes content. We haven't got much in the way of ViDocs for Destiny and it would be real nice to see what else they've been doing.

What's the best special edition you've ever bought?

Halo 2. Just a little $5 more than the standard edition, came in a gorgeous minimalistic steelbook, and was packed to the gills with plenty of rad in-universe and behind the scenes content. Still better than anything they've released for Halo thus far.

And, what version of Destiny do you plan to buy?

Dinklage Edition

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread