Ugh. (Destiny)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:09 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]

Instead of creating a meaningful petition that could have the potential to better the lives of people in his community or around the world, this asshole feels it is necessary to try oust a nice, hard-working guy for a no-nonsense figure that caters only to him.

For example, the community manager has to be able to knock on the CEO’s door and ask him or her to intervene in an online forum."

Him or her? Thanks for ignoring non-binary identities, bro.

Why would the Chief Executive Officer of any company bother with this? A press conference, sure, but a bunch of mostly whiny kids on an internet forum? This guy can't be serious.

-Weekly updates with no clear answers. (Defininive announcements/answers are usually posted on the Bungie blog or at the beggining of an update, not the mail sack.)

Spell check is your best friend on something you want to have meaning.

Bungie has always been a fucking tease. That will never change. They will let you know what you must know to make an informed decision about purchasing their game and what you can do with your copy on a basic level.

Forum posts that belittle concerned users and are almost never serious.

Petition to replace DeeJ with .deej from the IRC.

Forum Ninjas have essentially become useless.

Corruption!

Any questions that a user PMs are ignored unless they directly praise the game.

I bet this guy gets pissed when women don't reply to his Facebook messages too.

July 7th, 2014 was a marketing ploy

[image]

Oh, child... You must be new.

Now I bet you are thinking to yourself, "Gee if I was the community manager I wouldn't deal with these spoiled users either."

He does.

Now imagine being the President and saying, "Gee I really don't think the American people deserve a stable economy because all they do is complain."

See: United States Congress

This man is NOT qualified to be in this position. He was hired only because he created a small gaming website a few years ago.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how EVERY community manager gets to where they are now.

We want someone who actually INTERACTS with the community and takes their job seriously.

Yeah, stop being a dick, DeeJ!

We deserve better so please sign this petition if you want the community the way it was instead of the way it is now.

See: Family values

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread