44 Days. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 08:58 (3574 days ago)

Alt name: Retrospect to the Future.

Well... here I go.

First – before I begin my post I would like to link to some retrospect. Reading this entire set of posts at the now is… interesting.

------------------------

Now then… if my calculations are correct this coming Thursday is the day that those of us with a Playstation 3 or 4 will be able to play the Destiny Beta. Then of course those with Xbox get to play a few days later.

But – presuming there is no diabolical experiments warranting an extension of the beta, after the beta officially ends (which Bungie has put down as the 27th of July), we would then have about 44 days to endure. While this may seem poultry considering some of us have been waiting since approximately 2013 with the ViDoc : Pathways Out of Darkness or the small snippet at the end of the 2011 ViDoc “O Brave New World” (though some who read-of-this have been waiting for even longer than that… like 2008), all that built up anticipation was kept to a cool before our public taste test. If the alpha is any indication – once all get a taste of that Destiny goodness – hunger pangs will be had.

My request to those of you who can – Record. Every Single scrap of Destiny you can. The Music too. Then maybe – just maybe we can all (or at least me… I mean… priorities people, can) get out of this alive through the power of our ever riveting conversations of everything Destiny.

So. Yea. That.

P.S – This also might be, at a very least, a good thing for Grim III. We got this.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread