Customs Night (sigil edition [Halo 4]) (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 20:35 (3580 days ago)

This Friday is Customs Night. Whether your thing is techno-magic or magical techno (Justice carries me away on a flying carpet of sonic wonder), Customs Night should be fun for you. What is Customs Night? It's a weekly get-together held by Community Customs where everyone present plays custom and standard gametypes on custom maps (and a standard map here and there). It runs from 9:00 PM US Eastern time until whenever everyone is tired of playing. If this sounds like fun, you should join us. You can do that by simply replying to this post with your gamertag. If you do that, you'll get a message and/or an invite when we're getting started.

Things to keep in mind:

- we mostly play whatever the people present want to play
- we don't run modded content (because of concern over present and future risks of bans)
- a CC admin (Grnl Vagueness, ShadowoftheVoid, iHyokin) will have party lead all night
- if you have something you want to play that we don't already have, you'll have to let us know where to get it (i.e. the gamertag of someone that has it in their file share)
- suggested supplies: a map, a drink, a friend, a story
- that time again is 9:00 PM EST and the game is Halo 4-- I hope we see you then!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread