also, mic issues. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, July 25, 2014, 08:46 (3568 days ago) @ stabbim

Another problem I've had is negotiating the nuances between the platform's party and the game's party, and issues communicating while in different states. Last night while on the Xbox One the only way I could hear my buddy who was in a party with me was by leaving the snap party open, reducing the size of the screen.

I'm guessing the issue there is that you were getting out of the snap mode by pressing B. That will actually exit the party. Instead, use the "unsnap" option - either say the "XBox, unsnap" voice command, or... actually I forget how to do it with the controller right now but I'm sure you can. That will remove the snap but still leave the party running in the background.

We did unsnap the party but then we couldn't hear each other. I later thought it was because we didn't switch to game chat, which I discovered was an option. Last night using that feature worked some of the time, but other times we'd be in the same fireteam and could see our speaker icons working, but we couldn't hear each other.

Maybe you could give me a tutorial tonight?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread