Exclusive playable content for the Playstation

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 15:04 (4087 days ago) @ General Vagueness

You have a really odd sense of morality when it comes to gaming. I will remind you that what you think is right (or wrong) is hardly the be all end all.

That's true, but if a person doesn't live by their own principles, what else can they do? If a person doesn't speak up when they think something is wrong, how are they not a coward?

Wat? It has nothing to do with Cody speaking up- He's pretty awesome at that. I think you are reading to deeply into that line.

Sometimes the obvious answer is obvious. It's an incentive from the retailer to purchase the product on their platform and not the competitors.

I think the issue is that it's not being done by the retailer or the hardware manufacturer or even the publisher, but is apparently being done by the content creators themselves.

[image]

GV, did you even read my last post?

This is what I said to Cody:

"Perhaps it would irk you less if Sony and not Bungie was offering some exclusive content to get people to play Destiny on their platform?"

This is what you said above:

"I think the issue is that it's not being done by the retailer or the hardware manufacturer or even the publisher, but is apparently being done by the content creators themselves."

What you said is almost exactly what I said, except you make less sense.

Yes, he's upset that Bungie is offering some exclusive content on the PS3. That is not the question.

The question, is would it bug Cody LESS if it were SONY offering some exclusive content to Destiny that another platform wasn't getting.

I just...don't...

Sigh.....................

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread