We Ain't Seen Nothing Yet. (Destiny)

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Monday, July 28, 2014, 02:48 (3569 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Up-front note: I have already pre-ordered the LE and I was totally stoked with the Beta. however I'm taking a pessimistic (but not negative) approach to this simply to avoid over-hyping myself, otherwise I'd get carried away.

- The fact that Grimoire cards exist for these locations? All I know is that there is apparently a Cruicible map on Mercury called The Burning Shrine, set in an area called The Fields of Glass. As for Jupiter and Saturn appearing on the cards? I'm at a loss to explain - coming with expansions is always a possibility.

- Some of the images you have included are concept art. They are concepts for the destiny universe, not necessarily all to be included as content for the initial release (otherwise we could still be expecting the old "Tiger-man" to be included ;) )

- Regarding the last image of the guardians sitting in a location on Earth; I have seen some people say this was potentially staged on the Crucible map, Twilight Gap.

As a side note, here is a screenshot of people playing what looks like crucible gameplay on a map set on Phobos. Any thoughts on this?
[image]

Again, I'm just tempering my expectations - plus I'm definitely more in the quality over quantity camp. In saying that; if it turns out all those locations etc end up in the game, I'll be blown away for sure!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread