Warlocks and Self-Inflicted Nova Bomb (Destiny)

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Monday, July 28, 2014, 11:34 (3569 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I could make my own personal montage just from clips based around Control point B on Blind Watch.

Once I was strafing at the doorway in the hall and jumped to Nova Bomb 3 guys in the room... only to have the animation float me into the wall as it continued my momentum. Needless to say, I died, they did not... except maybe from laughter. I whiffed in that room or murdered myself 2-3 times in the Beta. The Nova Bomb does not like tight spaces.

Once on the strike, as you head through the building after your ghost decodes the laser mesh, I jumped in that next room with the Captain and then started to throw my Nova Bomb, only to have the momentum carry me into the rafters where I promptly unleashed the Nova Bomb on my own face.

Also, I could make a full montage out of wasted Nova Bombs - I clipped the Nova Bomb on WALLS - ALL THE TIME. The trajectory is hard to get used to as you slip into 3rd person, and the Nova Bomb itself is pretty large and was unforgiving if you are trying to sneak it around walls, especially on Rusted Lands.

Am I the only one? I feel like I did pretty well in the Crucible, yet I was pretty bad with my Nova Bomb... I rarely found groups of people to hit all at once, especially as the Beta went on. And I hit myself a ton inside the tight corridors as I Nova Bombed one other guy.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread