We created a website dedicated to people streaming Destiny. (Destiny)

by thesirchelios ⌂ @, Sweden, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 14:20 (3569 days ago)

I'm just going to copy what I wrote about it on reddit.

http://destinystreams.net

"Over the past few weeks me and my friend /u/Putoke have been working on a site dedicated to people who will be streaming Destiny. We wanted to create a website that showcases all the people who are passionate about Destiny and sharing their experiences through streaming. On Twitch all you get is a list of all online streams, so we decided to add the functionality to feature anyone on our frontpage. Our hope is that this will give great Destiny streamers the chance to be seen by a larger audience. We also added a multistream page where you can view up to four streams simultaneously.

Since we are closing in on 12 hours till the servers open up, we wanted to get the site up before that. Right now it's showing Halo 3 streams as an homage to Bungie's past but as soon as the servers open up tomorrow we will switch it over to Destiny.

As I mentioned earlier we will be looking for people with quality Destiny streams to feature on our homepage. If you are a streamer who believes this applies to you, feel free to contact us.

There are a bunch of more features in the works already that we will be adding to the site as soon as we get them done. If anyone has any suggestions or feedback, please let us know here on reddit, by emailing destinystreamsnet@gmail.com or on Twitter @destinystreams."

Hope some of you guys check it out. Feel free to give any suggestions or feedback on here as well of course :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread