Dear Bungie (Destiny)

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 06:17 (3545 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I want to congratulate all of you at Bungie for your endeavors, but I don’t think I can adequately. I don’t think I can adequately justify these simple words to those who have worked in the depths of long hours in months or years of time to conquer the imagination, to turn tall challenges into reality, and large worlds into fact. If I could, I would thank your efforts by name for each and every one of you – but I suck with names; so a simple wink, a subtle nod and even a tip of my hat would usually have to do. Yet for this, amongst those many ways to say thank you, the most obvious way to thank you would be exactly what I look forward to doing in just a few more hours. ;)

Exactly my sentiments. A magnificent effort and achievement by all. I have my LE and brand new Xbone. I am snowed under with work I have to do and Destiny is present in my consciousness like the One Ring. Not many games have had that effect on me. The biggest of thank-you's from me. Go raibh míle míle maith agaibh!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread