Desperately seeking moon virgins (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 08:12 (3526 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm a little frustrated so far.

I had this thing about being immersed and wanting to play with others who had not yet seen what I had not seen. That's proving difficult. It seems like everyone is behind me or way ahead of my level. And I can't count the number of times I've seen openings in parties where people were doing what I wanted to do (and they were close to my level), but the party filled up or I couldn't join.

I've actually been to the moon a few times. During the beta I played that mission, but we didn't get to the Hellmouth. I've explored, and I dropped in on a story mission that was near its end, but I'd like to take my lowly warlock (lvl 7 PS, lvl 4 Xbx) through it and see some kind of story progress.

I think I might start recruiting randoms at my level from the tower or while exploring the Cosmodrome. That actually worked pretty well this morning when I played briefly.

Kermit

I would highly encourage your to reach out to Commandrcleavage aka Rev(1). I think she is just *slighly* behind where you are and I think you two would make a really good pair for how you want to play the story.

Ask her!

I'd join, but I won't have my bundle until next week :3

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread