Customs Night (Reaching Your Destiny ed. [Reach]) (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 19:13 (3523 days ago)

You may have something else occupying your time now, but why not take a break with an old favorite (or just an older game)? This Friday, why not join us for Customs Night and play Halo: Reach? It's got custom games, and Forge, which just so happen to be the backbone of Customs Night (who'da thunk it?). To be specific, Customs Night is this Friday (and every Friday) at 9:00 PM EST. At Customs Night, we play custom and standard gametypes on custom maps (and a standard map or two), ranging from new to old, simple to complicated, and competitive to silly, until everyone is sick of it. Reach's version of Forge is unparalleled in its abilities, so we'll be running a good amount of offbeat maps and gametypes that aren't possible in Halo 3 or Halo 4 (the re-envisioned maps of Halo 2 Anniversary will have an even better version of Forge, so getting back into Reach might be good preparation).

Things to keep in mind:

- we pretty much run whatever the people present want to play
- we don't run modded content
- one of us (Gnrl Vagueness, ShadowoftheVoid, iHyokin) will have party lead for as long as we're doing Customs Night (some of us might do other things later that are not part of Customs Night)
- if you want to play something we don't have, you'll have to tell us where we can get it, or give us the name of it ahead of time so we can find it
- we value communication-- I got a new headset today just so I could communicate better for Customs Night-- so please, talk, but don't talk over people and don't talk down to people
- suggested supplies: a map, a snack, a gametype, a friend, a joke
- that time again is 9:00 PM Eastern and the game is Halo: Reach-- I hope we see you then!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread