Help me understand some stuff please! -Spoilers- (Destiny)

by Injunfett, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 09:43 (3523 days ago)

Alright guys first of am enjoying the game for the most part. My real problem is the story.

After beating the game I'm kind of clueless on what we have actually done and how it effects things. I had a few questions that been bugging me and I don't know if I missed something or what.

First off The Warmind, what is the point or his deal. We did a mission find out he is alive and that's it. What the heck is it for? I remember it being mentioned on mars but like what was the point of finding him what did it gain us and how is it even relevant to the story?

Second what is the deal with the Black Garden and why was it so important to Destory it? I mean did we destroy it I know I killed a boss there and stopped the vex from wiping out earth?

Also did we fix the travler? I know that we found a shard someone was stealing power for did it fix it? I mean at the end of the game I was kind of confused it seems like we might have fixed it?

I'm just so confused. The story missions seemed to be trying to tell a story or the first chapter in a story and even though I've beaten it I have no clue what I did or why I did it. I have tried reading the cards you unlock but it really tells you jack about anything and more are just about weapons, enemies etc. I'm trying hard I wanted a story I could look forward to for the next few years, was hoping to see it expand to books etc just like Halo. The main difference is though Halo had a story that hooked you clear objectives, and you knew why or who or were fighting. Destiny tells me I was woken up from the dead and we gotta be afraid of the darkness and my character never once ask for a explanation.

I mean am I missing something??

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread