Hit level 20, the game has just begun. (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 15:08 (3525 days ago)

Having completed the story missions and Strike for Old Russia and the Moon, with only 4 missions done on Venus, and a dozen Crucible Rumble matches complete, I've hit level 20.

I have access to shaders, finally! I'm purple. That's temporary. Looking for orange, or white/orange.

I gained access to the Daily Chapter and Nightfall Strike--took on the Daily Chapter, it definitely brought some more life to the Hive, giving them some nasty melee damage. Waiting for my Fireteam before I take on the Nightfall Strike. Looking forward to using this feature to replay story missions after I complete the campaign--and I love where it's located in the Director.

I reviewed the Factions and decided to rep FWC to get that sweet Scout Rifle.

I'm still level 20--I need to find more gear to get Light, as well as finding and leveling up sweet weapons with special abilities. Thanks for the tip about turning in Bounties making a big impact on leveling up items, guys.

I've yet to touch any other Crucible modes than Rumble, I still have more story missions on Venus, Venus' Strikes, and all of Mars to tackle next. I haven't even seen a Cabal, much less fought one. The Vex might be my favorite Bungie enemy ever.

Oh, and there's the Raid unlocking next week.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread