Anyone up for the Weekly Strike Tonight? (XB1) (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 09:55 (3564 days ago)

Looking for two DBOers to play the weekly strike on Xbox One tonight, possibly followed by some Crucible if you guys are up for it. I should be getting on around 8PM MDT.

Anyone up for the Weekly Strike Tonight? (XB1)

by Pfhor, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 10:20 (3564 days ago) @ Xenos

Count me in. I was just online asking other clan members but everyone was busy. I just reached 20 and my armor ain't spectacular but Ill bring my best arc weapons and do some damage. If I am not on right at 8 I should be shortly after. Looking forward to it!

If I'm on, I'm in!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 10:56 (3564 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

If only I could find 2 other high levels on the 360. :(

by Funkmon @, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 12:58 (3564 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Level 20 Titan here...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 13:09 (3564 days ago) @ Funkmon

I can probably play after 8pm central to 2am tonight and tomorrow.

Level 20 Titan here...

by Funkmon @, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 23:46 (3563 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Well poop. Send me a friend request @ Funkmon and lets do it tomorrow (Sunday).

Also looking to do the same- having trouble finding peeps

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 13:10 (3564 days ago) @ Xenos

Was also looking to do the same- having some trouble finding anybody.

We'll see who is online when I get on then!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 13:12 (3564 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

by NotTheVacuum, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 05:45 (3563 days ago) @ Xenos

How did this go? I took a shot at this with two level 21 Titans and a level 23 Warlock, and we got pretty badly frustrated at the first encounter (taking down the defense grid). Arc damage just destroys you so badly - it goes both ways, but we just couldn't seem to find a good place to hide.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 13:18 (3563 days ago) @ NotTheVacuum

How did this go? I took a shot at this with two level 21 Titans and a level 23 Warlock, and we got pretty badly frustrated at the first encounter (taking down the defense grid). Arc damage just destroys you so badly - it goes both ways, but we just couldn't seem to find a good place to hide.

It was actually just me and INSANEdrive, and it went really well! We beat it in about 45 minutes. During the defense grid I suggest hiding back in the area before you enter the room and watch out for stealth vandals, other than that you just have to play somewhat conservatively.

And one more thing...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 13:43 (3563 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 13:48

When you get to the Devil Walker shoot out three of the legs with an arc based sniper, and shoot one shot from an arc based rocket launcher you will (if you are at the exact same stat as I) totally K.O the sucker in the most amazing way ever possible.

I'm still jazzed about that. I say to you DBO, in my worst Australian accent - she was a thing of beauty.

I would also like to mention - just because - that I completed this weeks strike all by my self. Lone wolf and everything. ;)

Sadly this also means that I didn't get another set of three coins, though.

Lone Wolf, 201 Kills, 0 deaths

by scarab @, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 16:06 (3563 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Don't know how long it took me.

The Arc Damage makes your shields weak but makes Captains, Tanks, (Servitors?) a breeze. It was unshielded Vandals and Dregs that gave me most difficulty in the final room. I was using an auto rifle and I really needed headshots.

But overall it was very easy.

Are the modifiers different for everybody. Did everybody get arc damage buff?

If not then I can see why some people found it easier than others. I was totally tooled up for dishing out arc damage. (Well that strike is pretty much all Fallen.)

Well done! :D

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 16:15 (3563 days ago) @ scarab

- No text -

Thinking about it...

by scarab @, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 16:28 (3563 days ago) @ scarab

it was probably just that I was level 24.

Nothing to see here, move along...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread