I've got some great news for you! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 12:07 (3522 days ago) @ bluerunner

Assuming the answer that you want to hear is "No."

I have already figured out that rank isn't shared, and that's fine. I want to know if crucible marks are shared like glimmer. Will either of these methods will work to get faction armor for my hunter:

1. Earn faction rank with my hunter in strikes and use crucible marks earned by my titan to buy the armor.

Nope. Vanguard Points, Rank, and Marks are not shared. Faction progress is not shared.

2. Earn faction rank and crucible marks with the titan in PvP, buy the hunter armor, and trade it over via the vault.

Nope. Crucible Points, Rank, and Marks are not shared. Start from scratch with each character.

Can you buy armor for other classes from the faction vendors?

Faction Vendors only offer you high-tier armors for your own class, but you CAN buy low-tier armor from the Vanguards to put into your Vault... But considering that your classes all share Glimmer (with a Glimmer cap of 25,000), that's just giving yourself more work for no reason...

Don't ask me why. None of that makes sense to me either. Massive screw-up, Bungie, preorder cancelled.

Funny side-note: The only two Legendary armor pieces that I've gotten as random drops look AWESOME... But they're for the Titan class that I have long spit down upon... Such is karma...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread