Machinima Rants About Destiny Reviews (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 07:43 (3519 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN
edited by Korny, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 07:48

I see here and on other forums, people play a game excessively and then drop into a venue and start dumping shit. One shit dump should be good enough but no, it's repeated, even after no one remains to listen.

It gets tiring very quickly when you're trying to have a good time, and someone in the party won't shut up about things that they dislike about the game. It's like "Okay, we get it." But they just keep on and on, and yet there they are, still playing... At some point, the whiners just start rewinding the tape and playing it over and over again. Play the game, make your opinion, debate your points IF someone wants perspective, and then let it go. I'm seeing a little of the childish garbage that plagued HBO around here where nothing positive can be said about the game without the same people popping around to tell everyone (once again) why they don't like the game...

But whatevs, one just has to ignore such people...

Edit: I kind of worded things poorly. I was talking more around the general community, not specifically this forum, or the people in it.
I realize this looks like it's vague-yet-telling, but I'm really not talking about anyone here...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread