I'd like that (Destiny)

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 10:10 (3519 days ago) @ RC
edited by rliebherr, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 10:18

Great idea. I also think you should be able to purchase the non-rare equipment items. I ran out of weapon parts once, but instead of being able to purchase them, I had to buy weapons and then dismantle them. What's the point? Why not eliminate a step?

I have zero things to spend glimmer on, atm. So, I buy and decode engrams hoping that will imporove the rare and legenday decrypts. The Shader stock hasn't refreshed and cosmetic ships don't interest me. Until thereis something a Sparrow does beside get me from patrol to patrol there is no chance I will spend marks on a Sparrow, let alone Strange Coins on an upgrade to its engine!

OFF TOPIC: While I'm talking about things I'd want in game - how about a permanent radar marker for your fireteam like they have for waypoints on patrols? Man, I can't tell you how many times I've missed a public event because a teammate was far away from me and I didn't know how to get to him. It's also caused an embarrasing number of Sparrow-ing off of a cliff deaths.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread