I need help with a Strike! (Exotic Weapon Bounty) (Recruitment)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 22, 2014, 01:52 (3537 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Yeah, I was helping Cody out with this back when I was a young, bright-eyed level 24 (IIRC, it's been so long). It was the toughest, most frustrating thing ever...

Dang Wizards...

I just picked up this bounty today (it'll be Exotic number 7), so I'm eventually going to have to get help, though the apparent scaling of enemies makes this likely something easier done alone...

Dunno about that, I't says level 26 and I'm a 24. If you're anything in that range I wouldn't turn down the help!

I'm a 27 now, with weapons leveled and I know what to do now (I can single-handedly bring down Phogoth on the Hard Weekly... Though teamwork is key for the set-up.) I went ahead and picked up the same bounty. Just going through the Nova points right now, so I'll be willing to help you out later today. From what I've seen, enemies scale health-wise depending on number of players, so it might be best if we tackle this one as a pair.

Which reminds me. If the Nightfall is still up, I was hoping to run that with somebody. Cody? You out there and up for that?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread