The return of MM\Co-op night. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 26, 2014, 10:21 (3506 days ago) @ Revenant1988

You and I should chat.

This topic has been on my mind for awhile now, and though things are more complicated,

(being spread across different systems, lack of user controlled custom games and now skill levels)

I'm sure we could make something work to organize a weekly Destiny MP night or Destiny Mission night. I sure would like to try.

[Truth be told, even if it is just a retread of places we've already been, I'm really excited for the MCC for this reason. I'd love to have something like DBO Destiny MP night every Monday, HBO\DBO MCC Co-op night Wednesday night,DBO Destiny Strike night every Friday, etc.

Damn. These games are like full time jobs now!]

To me, one reason for co-op night was to bring the community together (and welcome newcomers). On that score, the rank thing has been bugging me since this game came out. When almost everyone has a 26+ character, I think it'll be doable in a form similar to how it was done before. I might be among the last to rank up, though.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread